Sunday, November 2, 2008

Two Last Minutes...

I almost forgot. Two things I want to ask/mention!

One: Does anyone have great advice on how to keep thick, yet very fine hair curly??? I wanted curls that will last for our wedding and I carefully curled my whole head the other night and used tons of product, but to no avail. My tendrils fell out before we even met up with our friends! Any advice???

Two: My goal is to look like this only better before our wedding on June 13th. Please encourage away because right now, as you can see from the pics, I am disastrously distant from this goal! This was me a mere year ago and I am not drinking, smoking or running as much. (I see the problem, but need some serious help staying motivated!)



2 comments:

  1. i wish my tummy looked like that! it's got a hot rounded greek goddess thing going on right now :)

    NO SMOKING. VERY BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Caitlin! I wish my tummy looked like that as well!

    No smoking is right!

    ReplyDelete